Weekly Total: 33.1 miles. Not sure if it was the lighter than normal week last week or that I was finally not feeling sick but I busted out some serious running this week. In addition to some quality speed and pace runs during the week this is my first time ever running a half marathon. It was definitely brutal but part of that is probably because I ran the first 10k at a personal best averaging sub-9:00 miles. I am starting to feel much better about the race in May and really looking forward to seeing what I can do at the 10k in Groton as I am going to push hard and see if I can run a sub-54:00 10k.
Monday: Rest.
Tuesday: 2x1M @ 9:00 + 2x800 @ 8:00. 5 miles;
Wednesday: 42 minutes easy. 4 miles.
Thursday: 5 miles @ 9:50 + 1 mile pickup @ 9:00. 6 miles.
Friday: Rest.
Saturday: 2:11 long run. 13.1 miles.
Sunday: 55 minutes easy. 5 miles.
No comments:
Post a Comment